I really enjoy handmade things. And I'm always on the lookout for new items and ways that I can help and encourage those who make and sell items. There have been several items that caught my eye recently!
First, and most dear to me, is Kelli's new adventure in jewelry making! You can see (and purchase!) some of the items she has for sale by following this link. She is also doing commissioned work. Let her know if you're interested in any of her work! Here are some pictures of a few things:
While at the Sisters' Conference in Belgrade Saturday, there were also some handmade items for sale. Here are some pictures of the beautiful pots:
My friend, Daniela, also had jewelry for sale, but I didn't get pictures of that. Enjoy the creativity that God has given! Makes me grateful for His creativity all around us! And that gives me JOY!
First, and most dear to me, is Kelli's new adventure in jewelry making! You can see (and purchase!) some of the items she has for sale by following this link. She is also doing commissioned work. Let her know if you're interested in any of her work! Here are some pictures of a few things:
While at the Sisters' Conference in Belgrade Saturday, there were also some handmade items for sale. Here are some pictures of the beautiful pots:
My friend, Daniela, also had jewelry for sale, but I didn't get pictures of that. Enjoy the creativity that God has given! Makes me grateful for His creativity all around us! And that gives me JOY!



No comments:
Post a Comment