Monday, June 18, 2012

The days after "Yesterday"

Ok, so I really need to start my posts with "recently" instead of "yesterday."  It's been quite a few "yesterdays" since my last post.  Since Madrid, we've done a ton of work at camp, our summer college intern arrived, I went to London to see my sister and her family on their way to South Africa, Kelli and Scott arrived, and we did more work at camp!

Guess the real theme for the past few days, weeks, months has been all the work at camp.  It looks so great!  There's a new bunkhouse, a new-to-camp commercial dishwasher, and so much more!  We are so thankful that the dishwasher works - it will be such a blessing during camps this summer!!  Thank you, Lord!

Please pray for the camps - 8 weeks this summer.  Pray for all who will attend, that the Lord will speak to each one.  Pray for the teachers, staff, and campers.  Pray for safety.

I'll update again soon.  I'm exhausted from long days working at camp....


No comments: