Friday, October 26, 2012

Texas

We are back in Texas now, so I have a feeling that this blog will remain lifeless for long stretches.  I have been amazed at how busy life is here.  In the month that we've been here, we've driven a couple thousand miles, Karl has replaced two transmissions and repaired Kelli's car and his parents' car, we bought a used car, Karl has done several repair projects in three different houses, we looked for and found housing, we went to Brownsville for Karl's uncle's funeral, we visited friends and family in Houston and San Antonio, we've done some much needed shopping, and Karl has begun the job hunt.  Our lives have taken a major detour from our road map, but we have switched maps and are following this new one that the Lord has given us!

We are amazed by the Lord's continual provision and hand on all that is going on.  We praise Him!

If you don't see anything new on here for a while, just know that I'm busy living our Texas life.  And continuing to be joyful about it!    

No comments: