Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Scott's 12th Birthday!

This evening Scott had his birthday party! He had an Oreo cake - yummy!



One game the kids played pitted two players, locating a piece of gum hidden under whipped cream without using their hands, chewing the gum, and being the first to blow a bubble. Lots of fun!!
Becky was in charge of the games. Here she's explaining a candy corn hunt in the hallway! Thanks, Becky!!!








Balloons are always a hit at a party!


Blowing out the 12 candles!









Eating cake and snacks - always fun!




Happy Birthday, Scott! Now that you're 12, I guess you can use six straws to drink your cola!

1 comment:

The Flippin family said...

I'm sure that it's hard to believe that it's been 12 years already! They seem to grow too fast! I love the gum in the whipped cream idea! We will have to try that one! We pray that he will have many more Happy Birthdays'!