Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sick again

Well, this month has been a tough one for our family. At the beginning of the month, Karl and Scott came down with the flu, accompanied by secondary infections. After they began feeling better, I came down with it, but, thankfully, didn't have the other infections. About a week later, I began coughing. I kept going, but began feeling worse and worse. I finally went to the doctor on Friday, learning that I have a bad case of bronchitis that has turned to pneumonia. So, I've been ordered to several days of bed rest, antibiotics and breathing treatments (at the doctor's office). Fun. I'm staying occupied with naps, movies and Scramble games on Facebook (thanks, Joel, Rach and Nancy!). Karl is keeping up with the laundry, the house, Scott, and more (thanks, Babe). I know God is in control, so I'm resting in Him.

1 comment:

The Flippin family said...

I pray that you are feeling better soon! I am so sorry that you all have had a rough winter! Spring is on the way...8*)