| Front of the house. Like the colors? :) |
| Back of the house. |
| There is no grass in the yard. Just brick pavers. Pretty funny for Karl who loves to mow grass! |
| View from our front upstairs terrace - a new Orthodox Church! |
| View from the back upstairs terrace - beautiful! We are so thankful for this home! |
2 comments:
I LOVE pink and yellow!!! You live in my two favorite colors!
Is this the same place the Flippins lived? It looks very similar if it's not!! Hope all goes well with the retreat. I knew Randi and Trey back in their college days...I was her admissions recruiter and then her dorm mom so she's a special gal to me! Y'all give each other a big old Texas hug from me! And also, if you see Mirela, give her a big old Texas hug from me too! Blessings! Marlene
Post a Comment