Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teen Camp

Tomorrow we will be off to camp.  Ok, we've been going out to the camp every day for the past two weeks or more.  But that was to get the place ready for the actual camps!  And the first starts tomorrow!  And I've been asked to be one of the teachers!  So, I'm off to camp for a week.  I'll be with the teen girls, which will be fun. 

Please pray for me during this week!  I so desire for the Lord to use me as He chooses.  I so desire for the teens to take steps closer to the Lord - if they are believers, for them to grow closer to Him; if they are not believers, for them to come to know the Lord who loves them!  Pray as I lead small groups and discussion times.  Pray for me to be able to clearly communicate God's truths in Serbian.  Pray for strength in the heat and activity.  Pray for the entire camp - for the Bible teachers, for the activities, for safety, for the teens to have a great time, for there to be open hearts, for a great week!

No comments: